Search This Blog

'I want to play well and win' - Diego Forlan upon landing in Milan

Forlan will fill the shoes of Samuel Eto'o, who left for Anzhi Makhachkala earlier in the month, and upon arriving in Milan, he praised his new club.

"I am happy to be here, Inter are a very important club, with great players," Forlan told Sky Sport 24.

"I am very thankful to [Inter] president [Massimo] Moratti. I have already spoken with [Esteban] Cambiasso, [Diego] Milito and [Javier] Zanetti and they have told me they are happy with my coming.

"I want to play well and win, I promise all the Inter fans I will do my best to help the club reach their goals."

Inter, who will kick off their Serie A campaign with Palermo on September 11, will tackle CSKA Moscow, Lille and Trabzonspor in the Champions League.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Followers

My Ping in TotalPing.com