Search This Blog

Atletico Madrid's Sergio Aguero eager to reach 100 goals in La Liga

Atletico Madrid striker Sergio Aguero believes he can reach the 100-goal mark for the club before the end of the term.
His two goals in the 4-1 win over Levante took him to 97 goals for the Rojiblancos in La Liga since joining the capital city club in 2006 from Independiente - making him Atletico's 10th top-scorer of all time.

And with five games to go until the end of the season, the 22-year-old, who has scored 16 in 27 games, believes he can reach 100 goals.

"Right now I am going through a good run and I hope to continue for the good of the team as this is the most important thing," he told the club's official website.

"Goals are worthless if the team is not going to achieve their objectives. We need to play in Europe next season.

"My challenge is to try to reach 100 goals before the end of the season and will be proud if I succeed."

Atleti are sixth in La Liga on 49 points and they meet Deportivo la Coruna next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers

My Ping in TotalPing.com