Search This Blog

John Cena vs Randy Orton IS NOT The Rock vs Steve Austin.

John Cena Vs Randy Orton The Two Currently Most Popular In WWE. but Why John Cena vs Randy Orton IS NOT Rock vs Austin for WM? We Never had Chance to See The Rock vs Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania But We Believe it Would be Better Then The Rock vs Austin or Shawn vs Austin or may be Shawn vs Bret Hart But Never better Then Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker.

I have seen many WM predictions over the years and this comparison always rears it's ugly head. Is it just me or is the comparison of Cena vs. Orton and Austin vs. The Rock getting old?


The only thing that can really be justly compared is that both superstars involved are the most popular in their respective eras. Aside from that I see no comparison.

The Rock vs. Austin was the one of the top most ENTERTAINING Feud in WWE history. Orton vs. Cena was one of the Most LONG DRAWN OUT WATERED DOWN FEUDS in WWE history about a month after it started.

Rock and Austin's matches and confrontations throughout their careers successfully built off the last and made you want more. Cena vs. Orton...com-on does anyone want to see that again? Based on their previous confrontations and matches over the years, I don't know how someone would truly want to see them feud again. I am not as enthralled with WWE as I used to be, Cena and Orton are my favorites, been so since 2004, I would love to see them fight at Mania because I love the guys, so if it made sense or not, I would probably like it because I am weird like that, but from a TOTALLY different perspective...REALLY? It would be a different story if their feud was a HUGE success, but their feud went on too long and there were no memorable matches or moments that stick out. From their feud in late 2009, they had like what? 4 straight PPV matches between the two?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers

My Ping in TotalPing.com