Search This Blog

Atletico Madrid & Malaga Keen On Reaching Pre-Contract Agreement With Cardiff City Striker Jay Bothroyd

 Jay Bothroyd is a target for both Atletico Madrid and Malaga who are considering the option of offering a pre-contract agreement to the striker in January, according to Sky Sports.

Bothroyd is reportedly attracting a lot of interest due to the fact he is out of contract in the summer, and the Spanish clubs have seemingly joined several Premier League teams in being linked with the in-form Cardiff man.

Mark Hughes has, however, cooled speculation linking Fulham with a move for the striker in the January transfer window.

Hughes said, as quoted by the Press Association: "I'm aware of Jay because I worked with him at Blackburn and maybe that's where the speculation is coming from.

"He was still a young player finding his way when I was there and he had a few problems at his previous clubs.

"He has certainly matured from that point of view but from my knowledge he is very much a Cardiff player."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers

My Ping in TotalPing.com