Search This Blog

Atletico Madrid Striker Diego Forlan: Juventus? Just Rumours

 Atletico Madrid striker Diego Forlan admits he is in no rush to bring forward plans to leave the club for Juventus as he plays down reports.

The Bianconeri are looking for strikers after suffering injury blows to Fabio Quagliarella and Luca Toni.

Reports suggested a loan deal until the end of the season with the option to buy Forlan at €10million.

However, the Atleti striker has razed those voices, insisting he is happy with life at the Calderon.

"I have said it many times, I am fine here and I have no trouble staying," Forlan told a radio station as reported by La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"But, I am a professional, if the right offer comes then we will evaluate it, and if it satisfies all then I will change clubs.

"Until now I have not been contacted or received anything concrete. I cannot speak about Italy because there is nothing, it's just rumours."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers

My Ping in TotalPing.com