Search This Blog

JR: Who should induct Shawn?

                 JR: Who should induct Shawn?
JR posted another blog, talking about many things including Shawn’s induction into the Hall of Fame. This time he gave his views on who should induct Shawn into the Hall of Fame. Below is what he posted.

I agree w/ a recent Kevin Nash Tweet that if WWE had a physical Hall of Fame that Shawn Michaels should have a statue erected in his honor. Was anyone in the modern age of wrestling ever a better all around performer? Only Ric Flair is likely in the same zip code considering years of service at the top of the card. As great a fan favorite as HBK was, I think his best work was as a villain.

Emailer…Yes, my wife and I plan on being in Atlanta for WM27 but I have no plans at this time in doing any broadcasting. However, I wouldn’t miss HBK being inducted in the WWE HOF for any thing. Plus, it will be fun to attend an event in the Georgia Dome where I used to broadcast Atlanta Falcons football.

Emailer…I have no idea who will induct HBK into the WWE HOF. HHH would do a great job IMO. So would Ric Flair among many other notable individuals. It’s Shawn’s call as it should.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers

My Ping in TotalPing.com