Search This Blog

Real Madrid Coach Jose Mourinho: I Have Not Been Hired To Beat Barcelona But To Win Trophies

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho claims that the wider objective is to win trophies, not beating Barcelona and maintains that is the reason behind his appointment at the Bernabeu.

Asked whether there were circumstances influencing his mindset over staying next season, he told the press, "There must be happiness among the fans, players, coaches and the board.

"We are working to be happy and with the view that I will fulfill my contract.

"I want to be the coach, that is all. [Barcelona?] I was hired to win games, get points and win the title. I was not hired to beat anyone."

Mourinho was eager to remind Karim Benzema he needs to get his nose on the grindstone after Kaka suggested the Frenchman need to apply more effort in his work.

"Kaka said what we are all thinking. We all hope for more from him [Benzema]."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers

My Ping in TotalPing.com